Registration and Fees
The Little Dolphins Swim Academy is conducted year-round, usually with a 2-week break at the end of August to the beginning of September & 1 week during the New Year’s holiday. We utilize a “perpetual enrollment system” in which students enroll, and automatically continue each month until we receive a cancellation form (due by the 25th of the month prior to stopping). Exceptions are our Summer Blitz programs that only have one week commitment at a time.
For our COVID-19 Protection Procedures click here
Steps to Register
- Know your child’s swimming level: Read about our class descriptions
- Click here to see class options
– You can use the “Level” dropdown filter to narrow your search.
- Pick a class day and time
- Create an account
– Input your family’s information. Please include your child’s grade. You must add your credit card. We don’t accept American Express.
- Enroll your student in the class you picked. (Click Here to visit our FAQ page for common questions
about the enrollment process.)
- 30 Minute Classes: $93 per month for one class each week for Baby & Me, Toddler & Me.
- 30 Minute Classes: $98 per month for one class each week for Beginning & Advanced Beginners (including Gold Fish/Get Gliding/Get Wet)
- 45 Minute Classes: $118 per month for one class each week for Adult, Intermediate, Super-Dolphin, and Young Adult
- 10% discount on the second class if you register the same child in two classes per week
- Last Month Tuition is charged at Registration. In order to use your tuition deposit for your last month of classes, you must submit an online Cancellation Form on the FORMS PAGE on or before the 25th of the month prior to the start of your last month. (for example to cancel for June 30, submit by May 25) Then you will not be billed on the 1st of your final month, and we will have time to notify someone waiting for that the class time is available.
- Monthly Tuition is automatically charged to your credit card on the first of each month.
- Summer Blitz Classes (four classes per week during the summer), $100.50 per week
- Summer Blitz Registration will open April 1. Weekly sessions will begin June 19 and continue through August 10.
- Private instruction is available during “off-peak hours” of 4 x 20-minute classes per month is available at $225 per month or 4 x 30-minute at $295 per month
- Charge Back: $25 fee
- Waitlist: A maximum of three wait list classes for each student.
- General Class Times:
- Monday: 3:45pm – 7:15pm
- Tuesday: 3:30pm – 7:15pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am – 7:15pm
- Thursday: 9:45am – 7:15pm
- Friday: 3:45pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 3:30pm
- Sunday: 9:00am – 4:00pm