Family Swim is a program offered only to our students enrolled at Little Dolphins Swim Academy and their families for a nominal $5 reservation fee (which includes both parents and their enrolled children). An adult must be in the water with their children and can participate at no additional cost. Non-enrolled siblings are also welcome to join for a fee of $5 per child.
- All children must be currently enrolled students. Siblings of enrolled students may participate for an additional $5 fee.
- All swimmers must be accompanied in the pool by a responsible adult (minimum age 18 years old, photo ID required). We encourage parent participation!
- Limit 2 adults per 1-4 swimmers.
- Limit 4 swimmers per adult.
- Registration for Family Swim begins each Sunday at 5:00 pm for the current week and includes the following Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays.
- Only Families with a reservation are permitted. We accept reservations until space is filled.
- For assistance or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-560-8000.
How to Register:
- Log-in to Parent Portal.
- Select Under "LEVEL" Family Swim
- Click the ENROLL button next to the desired session.
- NOTE: All swimmers, including adults and siblings, must register for Family Swim. Use the New Student form in the Student tab of your account to add adults and siblings.
- Follow steps to Finish Enrollment.
- Registration will be confirmed by email only.